a new adventure?
Business Development Manager (m/f/d) - France
The online advertising industry has an enormous growth potential but has been driven for years by the advertisers. For the past 7 years, Yieldlove has been challenging this ecosystem by offering publishers the best possible monetization service for their advertising inventory. Our products and services are the result of a close collaboration between experienced ad managers, developers, mathematicians and statisticians. Our technology and deep expertise of market issues have made us a reliable and essential partner for medium and large publishers all over the world.
The success, recognition and reliability of our products and services have propelled our growth exponentially. To further secure and develop our activity, we are looking for Business Development Managers (m/f/d) for the French market.
As a Business Development Manager, your mission is to build, secure, and develop the long-term portfolio of publishers from all verticals and sizes. We provide you with all the necessary software and tools to help you surpass your objectives. Daily tasks include sending emails and LinkedIn messages as well as making cold calls.
Earn the loyalty of your customers - you must make constant efforts to maintain a healthy and fruitful relationship with all your clients. In cooperation with your colleagues from the Technical Account Management team, you are expected to solve any issue that may arise with your clients.
What we expect from you:
- +3 years of B2B/B2C online sales experience (F2F/mail/cold calling)
- Strong negotiating skills
- Understanding of web analytics
- Knowledge of the online advertising display formats and KPIs
- Dynamic, open minded, ambitious, and autonomous
- Comfortable working in an open space and making cold calls
- Fluency in French and English
This is what you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited work contract with 30 vacation days/year
- 40 working hours per week with no overtime
- HVV Proficard ticket
- Work equipment of your choice
- Friendly work atmosphere within an international team (over 12 different nations!); no dress code
- Nice and centrally-located office located in the Hafen City (U-Bahn station Baumwal)
- Free drinks like tea, water, juices and excellent coffee
- Free beer every Friday in the penthouse-lounge
- Instant access to the various vending machines (snacks, ice cream, HelloFreshGO)
- Company gym
- Rooftop terrace
- Video-gaming area
...and much more!
Please send your application, salary expectations, and potential start date to email@example.com.
Remark: Working with us at Yieldlove requires you to be more or less fluent in English. Anyhow we are happy to receive your application in either English or German.