Remark: Working with us at Yieldlove requires you to be more or less fluent in English. Anyhow we are happy to receive your application in either English or German.
The online advertising industry has an enormous growth potential but has been driven for years by the advertisers. For the past 7 years, Yieldlove has been challenging this ecosystem by offering publishers the best possible monetization service for their advertising inventory. Our products and services are the result of a close collaboration between experienced ad managers, developers, mathematicians and statisticians. Our technology and deep expertise of market issues have made us a reliable and essential partner for medium and large publishers all over the world.
To further secure and develop our brand/image on the national and international scene, we are looking for a Content Marketing / PR Manager (m/f/d).
You will be responsible responsible for the cross-channel content strategy, planning and creation to drive brand awareness, preference and engagement through to conversion.
Your mission will include among other the following tasks:
- Preparing content strategy based on current marketing trends
- Creating (or co-creating) and publishing regularly pertinent articles
- Creating a marketing plan
- Creating editorial calendars
- Implementing and budgeting content marketing tools
- Monitoring and measuring content’s performance
- Growth hacking
- Communicating programs, accomplishments and/or points of view
- Fielding media questions and pitching stories to the media
- Preparing media kits and organizing press conferences
- Writing press releases, speeches for organizational leaders
- Developing advertising and marketing communications material
- Prepare articles for corporate newsletters
We will provide you with all the necessary softwares and tools to help you surpass your objectives.
What we expect from you:
- Solid experience of digital content marketing, PR, publishing or related area
- Excellent writing, storytelling, presentation and communication skills
- Brand publisher/editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume, how to create content audiences are looking for, and how to optimize the path to conversion
- Ability to analyze, synthesize and present content performance
- Experience with A/B testing, content management systems, CRM systems and Google Analytics
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- Comfortable working in an open space
- Fluency in German and English (additional European language is a plus)
This is what you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited work contract with 30 vacation days/year
- 40 working hours per week with no overtime
- HVV Proficard ticket
- Work equipment of your choice
- Friendly work atmosphere within an international team (over 12 different nations!); no dress code
- Nice and centrally-located office located in the Hafen City (U-Bahn station Baumwal)
- Free drinks like tea, water, juices and excellent coffee
- Free beer every Friday in the penthouse-lounge
- Instant access to the various vending machines (snacks, ice cream, HelloFreshGO)
- Company gym
- Rooftop terrace
- Video-gaming area
...and much more!
Please send your application, salary expectations, and potential start date to firstname.lastname@example.org.